Links and Partners
EECERA looks to like-minded organisations, institutions and research centres to offer mutual support and information sharing. EECERA does not automatically agree to reciprocal links arrangements.
The Board of Trustees wants to ensure that such links and partners have similar aims and values and has formulated the following criteria.
- The Korea Institute of Child Care and Education
- Pacific Early Childhood Education Research Association
Criteria for Acceptance as an EECERA Partner and for Linked Organisation WebSites
Partner Organisations and those wishing to exchange 'links' with EECERA's website should:
- have aims and values congruent with EECERA's aims and values,
- have an established, sustained interest in research, policy and practice related to young children and families,
- have a transparent financial and management infrastructure,
- be non-profit making,
- be focussed, primarily, on developing public services,
- not be affiliated or primarily financed by politically orientated bodies or individuals.
EECERA encourages links to its site where organisations can demonstrate these criteria.