EECERA 2019 Membership Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The EECERA 2019 Membership Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of EECERA (“EECERA”, “We”) its partner organisations or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from EECERA containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete one or more of the stated entry options:
– Sign-up to eecera.org
– Follow EECERA on Social Media (Facebook and/or Twitter)
– Leave a Facebook Review at www.facebook.com/EECERA/reviews
No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with “EECERA 2019 Membership Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- EECERA accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by EECERA.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 17:00 on 31 August 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- THREE winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 6 September 2018.
- Each winner will receive 1 year’s free EECERA membership for 2019 (membership valid from 1 Jan – 31 Dec 2019).
- EECERA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 7 September 2018 and must reply to the email within 14 days to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to EECERA within 14 days of being notified by EECERA, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EECERA shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EECERA shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners by EECERA via email.
- The name and country of the winners can be obtained after 6 September 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: EECERA Marketing Department, Third Floor, St Thomas Children’s Centre, Bell Barn Road, Attwood Green, Birmingham, West Midlands B15 2AF United Kingdom
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- EECERA retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on EECERA’s reasonable request. The winners consents to the use by EECERA and its related organisations, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and names for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by EECERA and its related organisations) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- EECERA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. EECERA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your, or any other person’s, computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of EECERA for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- EECERA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of EECERA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- EECERA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: EECERA Marketing Department, Third Floor, St Thomas Children’s Centre, Bell Barn Road, Attwood Green, Birmingham, West Midlands B15 2AF United Kingdom.
You may download a full PDF copy of these Terms and Conditions by clicking here.