EECERA membership should be renewed annually in January.
New members may join at anytime and, if joining in mid-year, will receive appropriate back copies of any of the four Issues of that year’s Journal Volume that have already been issued.
Membership brings the advantages, reductions and benefits listed below.
Benefits of membership
Benefits of Membership include:
- Free subscription to the European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ) now published by Taylor and Francis, posted to the Member’s home address five times per year;
- Free online access to EECERJ (including the full, historical archive) via the Taylor and Francis website;
- Opportunity to attend or present a symposium research paper at the EECERA Annual Conference, which takes place in a different European city each year;
- Opportunity to join and/or establish an EECERA Special Interest Groups on a range of topics;
- International research networking and bid collaboration opportunities;
- Access to support for writing and publication of scholarly articles and themed journals;
- Regular discounts on Routledge books;
- Representation on EECERA Board of Trustees, and/or the Electoral College and the opportunity to become part of the executive of the organisation;
- Opportunity to shape EECERA policy and activity;
- A reduced fee at the EECERA annual conference.
- network and collaborate formally and informally with other EECERA members;
- attend the EECERA Annual Conference as a delegate or, subject to scientific review, as a paper presenter;
- establish or join a Self Organised Symposium at Conference (for this you will need to contact the Conference Chair);
- participate in the Members’ AGM, an annual forum or market place for members at Conference;
- submit papers to the EECERJ;
- participate in the EECERJ review process as a referee. (Please contact Tony Bertram if you wish to submit your name for consideration);
- become active as a Country Coordinator (contact: Maelis Karlsson-Lohmander);
- form or take part in a Special Interest Group;
- as an ‘active’ member become part of the Electoral College;
- as a member of the Electoral College become a Trustee of the Association through the election process;
- consider offering your institution as a potential venue for the Annual Conference.
How to become an EECERA member
EECERA membership is administered by our publishing partners, Taylor & Francis. Users can join or renew membership by visiting the Subscribe page for the European Early Childhood Education Research Journal on Taylor & Francis Online.
STEP 1. Please register your account on the EECERA website here. Once you have done this, you are ready for the next step.
STEP 2. To purchase membership, click here: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/recr20. The different membership options are listed alongside subscription options for the journal. Users can add the membership to their basket by clicking ‘Buy’ next to the most relevant membership option. To complete the purchase users will have to login or sign up to Taylor & Francis Online (separate from EECERA website log in). Once logged in, users can then checkout and pay for the purchase. Please note, users will be directed to a secure site to complete payment.