European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ)
The EECERJ, the Journal of EECERA, is one of the most prestigious early childhood journals in the world. It is one of only four early years journals indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information. The ISI is highly selective of the journals in the citation databases and indices it maintains. EECERJ is located in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). EECERJ is peer reviewed, scholarly and is particular interested in research which has application.
EECERJ is issued six times annually and now is in its 25th year of publication. It has become a world leader in the field. EECERJ is published by Taylor & Francis.
- The challenges of creativity in Norwegian Early Childhood Teacher Education
- Collaborative professional learning: contributing to the growth of leadership, professional identity and professionalism
- The professionalisation of family day care in Flanders, France and Germany
- The multiple modes of ideological becoming: an analysis of kindergarteners’ appropriation of school language and literacy discourses
- Identifying and characterizing risky play in the age one-to-three years
- Integration of refugee children and their families in the Swedish preschool: strategies, objectives and standards
- Men and women in childcare: a study of caregiver–child interactions
- Perspectives from young children on the margins
Supporting Guidance for Authors
Our publishers, Taylor & Francis, provide comprehensive guidance for authors at their Author Services website
EECERJ provides supporting guidance for authors and reviewers as detailed in the attached PDFs listed below: