European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ)
The EECERJ, the Journal of EECERA, is one of the most prestigious early childhood journals in the world. It is one of only four early years journals indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information. The ISI is highly selective of the journals in the citation databases and indices it maintains. EECERJ is located in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). EECERJ is peer reviewed, scholarly and is particular interested in research which has application.
EECERJ is issued six times annually and now is in its 25th year of publication. It has become a world leader in the field. EECERJ is published by Taylor & Francis.
- A meta-analysis of the impact of early childhood interventions on the development of children in the Netherlands: an inconvenient truth?
- Involving parents in early childhood research as reliable assessors
- Towards play pedagogy: supporting teacher play practices with a teacher guide about socio-dramatic and imaginative play
- Early identification of children at risk for academic difficulties using standardized assessment: stability and predictive validity of preschool math and language scores
- Trust, responsiveness and communities of care: an ethnographic study of the significance and development of parent-caregiver relationships in Irish early years settings
- Using rating scales to evaluate quality early childhood education and care: reliability issues
- Parent-teacher cooperation in early childhood education – directors’ views to changes in the USA, Russia, and Finland
- Panel of referees
Supporting Guidance for Authors
Our publishers, Taylor & Francis, provide comprehensive guidance for authors at their Author Services website
EECERJ provides supporting guidance for authors and reviewers as detailed in the attached PDFs listed below: