European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ)
The EECERJ, the Journal of EECERA, is one of the most prestigious early childhood journals in the world. It is one of only four early years journals indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information. The ISI is highly selective of the journals in the citation databases and indices it maintains. EECERJ is located in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). EECERJ is peer reviewed, scholarly and is particular interested in research which has application.
EECERJ is issued six times annually and now is in its 25th year of publication. It has become a world leader in the field. EECERJ is published by Taylor & Francis.
- Children as playing citizens
- The role of preschool quality in promoting child development: evidence from rural Indonesia
- Tensions in constructions of quality in Australian early childhood education and care policy history
- Variations in Chinese parental perceptions of early childhood education quality
- Parenting styles of Chinese families and children’s social-emotional and cognitive developmental outcomes
- Preschoolers’ social interest toward a child with ASD and their Theory of Mind abilities
- Assessing preschools using the Eco-Schools program in terms of educating for sustainable development in early childhood education
Supporting Guidance for Authors
Our publishers, Taylor & Francis, provide comprehensive guidance for authors at their Author Services website
EECERJ provides supporting guidance for authors and reviewers as detailed in the attached PDFs listed below: