European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ)
The EECERJ, the Journal of EECERA, is one of the most prestigious early childhood journals in the world. It is one of only four early years journals indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information. The ISI is highly selective of the journals in the citation databases and indices it maintains. EECERJ is located in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). EECERJ is peer reviewed, scholarly and is particular interested in research which has application.
EECERJ is issued six times annually and now is in its 25th year of publication. It has become a world leader in the field. EECERJ is published by Taylor & Francis.
- Cognitive, educational and psychological determinants of prospective preschool teachers’ beliefs
- Visual rhythms: facilitating young children’s creative engagement at Tate Liverpool
- When texts become action. The institutional circuit of early childhood intervention
- ‘You need to own cats to be a part of the play’: Icelandic preschool children challenge adult-initiated rules in play
- Examining the role of teacher presence and scaffolding in preschoolers’ peer interactions
- Quality of play, social acceptance and reciprocal friendship in preschool children
- From listening to understanding: interpreting young children’s perspectives
- Enabling professionals to change practices aimed at tackling social inequality through professional development: results from a case study
Supporting Guidance for Authors
Our publishers, Taylor & Francis, provide comprehensive guidance for authors at their Author Services website
EECERJ provides supporting guidance for authors and reviewers as detailed in the attached PDFs listed below: