European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ)
The EECERJ, the Journal of EECERA, is one of the most prestigious early childhood journals in the world. It is one of only four early years journals indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information. The ISI is highly selective of the journals in the citation databases and indices it maintains. EECERJ is located in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). EECERJ is peer reviewed, scholarly and is particular interested in research which has application.
EECERJ is issued six times annually and now is in its 26th year of publication. It has become a world leader in the field. EECERJ is published by Taylor & Francis.
- Mathematizing in preschool: children’s participation in geometrical discourse
- Panel of referees
- Innovative approaches in early childhood mathematics
- The role of and connection between systematization and representation when young children work on a combinatorial task
- What makes a task a problem in early childhood education?
- Teachers’ involvement in children’s mathematizing – beyond dichotomization between play and teaching
- Mathematical pedagogical content knowledge in Early Childhood Education: tales from the ‘great unknown’ in teacher education in Portugal
- Learning through play – pedagogy and learning outcomes in early childhood mathematics
Supporting Guidance for Authors & Reviewers
Our publishers, Taylor & Francis, provide comprehensive guidance for authors at their Author Services website
EECERJ provides supporting guidance for authors and reviewers as detailed in the attached PDFs listed below:
- How to get published
- How to get your research read
- How to referee
- How to submit your article
- How to promote your article
- How to optimise citations to your article
- Enhancing and promoting the visibility and impact of your research
- How to become a Reviewer
If you are not already an EECERJ reviewer and would like to be considered, and you have a PhD or equivalent, you are invited to send your shortened CV to the Co-ordinating Editor, Tony Bertram, and we will be in touch with you.