European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ)
The EECERJ, the Journal of EECERA, is one of the most prestigious early childhood journals in the world. It is one of only four early years journals indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information. The ISI is highly selective of the journals in the citation databases and indices it maintains. EECERJ is located in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). EECERJ is peer reviewed, scholarly and is particular interested in research which has application.
EECERJ is issued six times annually and now is in its 26th year of publication. It has become a world leader in the field. EECERJ is published by Taylor & Francis.
- How do early childhood practitioners define professionalism in their interactions with parents?
- Correlates of burnout symptoms among child care teachers. A multilevel modeling approach
- Young Children playing together: A choice of engagement
- An investigative case study into early childhood educators’ understanding about ‘belonging’
- Educational language practices described by preschool teachers in Norwegian kindergartens
- Inside school readiness: the role of socioemotional and behavioral factors in relation to school, teachers, peers and academic outcome in kindergarten and first grade
- Evaluating innovation and navigating unseen boundaries: systems, processes and people
- Professional identity and engagement among newly qualified teachers in times of uncertainty
Supporting Guidance for Authors
Our publishers, Taylor & Francis, provide comprehensive guidance for authors at their Author Services website
EECERJ provides supporting guidance for authors and reviewers as detailed in the attached PDFs listed below: