European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (EECERJ)
The EECERJ, the Journal of EECERA, is one of the most prestigious early childhood journals in the world. It is one of only four early years journals indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information. The ISI is highly selective of the journals in the citation databases and indices it maintains. EECERJ is located in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). EECERJ is peer reviewed, scholarly and is particular interested in research which has application.
EECERJ is issued six times annually and now is in its 26th year of publication. It has become a world leader in the field. EECERJ is published by Taylor & Francis.
- Panel of referees
- Enhancing peer interaction during guided play in Finnish integrated special groups
- Gender differences in toddlers’ language and participation in language activities in Norwegian ECEC institutions
- What do pedagogues in daycare do? Empirical analyses of the occupational activities of pedagogues in children’s daycare centres in Germany
- Sticking and tipping points: a case study of preschool education policy and practice in Astana, Kazakhstan
- Being a professional or practising professionally
- Toddlers’ social competence, play, movement skills and well-being: an analysis of their relationship based on authentic assessment in kindergarten
Supporting Guidance for Authors & Reviewers
Our publishers, Taylor & Francis, provide comprehensive guidance for authors at their Author Services website
EECERJ provides supporting guidance for authors and reviewers as detailed in the attached PDFs listed below:
- How to get published
- How to get your research read
- How to referee
- How to submit your article
- How to promote your article
- How to optimise citations to your article
- Enhancing and promoting the visibility and impact of your research
- How to become a Reviewer
If you are not already an EECERJ reviewer and would like to be considered, and you have a PhD or equivalent, you are invited to send your shortened CV to the Co-ordinating Editor, Tony Bertram, and we will be in touch with you.