Silvia Blanch Gelabert, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
Ute Ward, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- To share international research, experiences and understandings of the role of the family in early childhood education
- To discuss, reflect and challenge the power relationships between families and workers in research studies and work with parents and families.
- To provide a forum for the voice of parents and families in educational research
- To support the development of appropriate methodologies for research with parents and families to investigate how families support their children’s growth and development.
- To explore workforce issues that arise through the development of different ways of working with parents and families across a number of disciplines e.g. early childhood education and family work
Click here to view the 2017-18 report (pdf)
Click here to view the 2016-17 report (pdf)
Click here to view the 2014-15 report (pdf)