Birth to Three
Bringing together international perspectives on children birth to three, to:
- Promote the wellbeing of children birth to three, and their families
- Support, share and disseminate SIG members’ research on birth to three and related aspects
- Explore and debate emerging curricula and pedagogy, in relation to children birth to three
- Contribute to debates about birth to threes training, employment and professional development, in relation to the wellbeing of children and adults
- Strengthen understanding of integrated services for children and their families.